LENIVA disposable gauzes
LENIVA is a single-use natural cotton gauze soaked into an isotonic solution containing hyaluronic acid and aloe vera, hydrating, softening, soothing and gently cleansing the eye area, eyelids and eyelashes.
LENIVA is indicated to remove residues from the surface or peeling of the eyelid secretions resulting in inflammation and / or allergic or as an adjunct in the treatment of certain ophthalmic diseases such as conjunctivitis, blepharitis and blepharoconjunctivitis.
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Open the bag starting from the pre-scored cut invitation.
- Pull the gauze and apply it on the area of eyelid, massaging gently to ensure proper hygiene.
- Once softened the possible secretion, gently remove debris or ciliary scales with a gentle outward motion.
Known hypersensitivity to the product components or other closely related substances from a chemical standpoint.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date or if the packet is not intact,
- Never reuse the same gauze but throw it immediately after use
- No apply the gauze on both eyes, but always use a new gauze every application
- Discontinue treatment if you are hypersensitive
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from heat sources
- Carefully follow the instructions of the ophthalmologist
Produced and packaged in the laboratories of SERIS Srl
via Antonio Favole snc, 12020 Venasca (CN)
On behalf of OFF Italia s.r.l. Via Giovanni Paisiello 10 – 50144 Florence (FI)