iCross is a lubricating ophthalmic solution, based on cross-linked sodium hyaluronate, formulated for the treatment of ocular discomfort and corneal protection.
Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate gives the product a high viscoelasticity ensuring a high degree of hydration and permanence on the ocular surface, so as to relieve the symptoms associated with dry eye syndrome.
iCross is indicated in the symptomatic treatment of dry eye syndrome also for corneal protection as a tear substitute.
The product can be administered for ocular lubrication even when using contact lenses.
USEFUL DURING AND AFTER
- prolonged exposure to sunlight;
- stay in air-conditioned rooms;
- prolonged use of video terminals;
- contact with cleansing agents;
- use of contact lenses.
HOW TO USE
Gently squeeze 1 drop into the eye.
You can administer 1 or 2 drops in each eye one or more times a day or as advised by your doctor.
Close firmly the bottle after use.
- Do not use the product if allergic or hypersensitive to any of the components;
- The product is sterile until opening of the bottle.
- Use the product within 60 days after opening of the bottle;
- Do not use the product after the expiry date indicated on the pack;
- Keep away from heat, moisture and reach of children;
- Do not swallow;
- Do not use the product if the packaging is damaged;
- In case of adverse effects, stop using the product and talk to your doctor;
- Take care that the tip of the bottle does not come into contact with the eye;
- Store the product below 25°C.
Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 0.20%, EDTA disodium salt, potassium sorbate in a buffered solution at pH 7.2.