AloYal ophthalmic solution
Sodium hyaluronate 0.2% and Aloe Vera gel 0.1%
EDTA disodium salt in a buffered isotonic solution at pH 7.2.
AloYal eye drops is an ophthalmic solution based
on hyaluronic acid and extract of Aloe vera,
useful to protect the corneal epithelium
and contribute to the stabilization of the tear film.
Hyaluronic acid is a mucopolysaccharide which can stabilize
the tear film ensuring hydration of the ocular surface protection.
Aloe vera is commonly known and widely used for its antiseptic,
soothing and refreshing properties.
Alo Yal ophthalmic solution is ideal in case of foreign body sensation caused by excessive exposure to wind and dust, sensation of dryness caused by prolonged stay at the computer, indoors, smoky, air-conditioning; discomfort due to use of contact lenses.
Instill 1 or 2 drops into the conjunctival sac 4 times daily or according to doctor’s advice
Known hypersensitivity to the product components or other substances closely related from the chemical point of view
There are no known interactions with others medicines.
- The bottle is sterile until opening
- To avoid the risk of contamination of the solution, to avoid that the drop dispenser come into contact with the eye or with other objects
- Close the bottle tightly after use
- Use the bottle within 90 days of opening
- Before use, check the integrity of the pack
- Do not use the product after the expiration date printed on the bottle
- Store at temperatures between 5 ° C and 35 ° C
- The product is only for ophthalmic use
- It can also be used with contact lenses worn
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from heat
8 ml bottle